Unlock iPad Passcode
Categories : iPad
Difficulty : Easy
iPad2 is the latest gadget that apple has launched. It is also an alternative to traditional laptop. In my personal opinion it is the mos portable device containing various functions. There is a big problem if you lose you password because you can’t access to the device. This type of function is usually to protect users data. The steps to unlock iPad are as follow:
1. You need to have apple iTunes software first in your personal computer and connect your iPad on your PC.
2. On the left side of the iTunes dialog window select your iPad.
3. Click the “restore” option and choose the summary tab.
4. Wait while your iPad completes the recovery process.
5. Enabling you to access your iPad device, the pass code should be disabled after you disconnect your device.
Things to remember:
* Keep patient because the iPad restoration process may take several minutes to complete.
* You need to load a backup to recover your personal information.
* While the restoration process is going on do not disconnect your iPad.
This article is also solution for
How to unlock iPad with passcode
Unlock iPad password
Unlock iPad passcode in laptop