Install eBuddy Mobile Messanger
Categories : Mobile
Difficulty : Easy
Year 2007 eBuddy mobile messenger was released. Developers claimed that this service works in top 600 cell phones that are widely used these day round the world. Through eBudy, users can send pictures in chat and can upload their own avatar, send online and offline messages and can chat with other users. Users can find eBuddy as a very comfortable application to usage because they not need to create a separate user account for it and also can access to number of web messengers in a single sign up. This application is usable on downloading and here’s how.
1. First, open the browser in your mobile phone and follow url http://www.getjar.com/eBuddy-Messenger
2. On following the above-mentioned URL you will be taken to the page where eBuddy can be downloaded.
3. Now when you get the page be sure that your device (Mobile phone) was recognized and can start download.
4. In case, if your device was not detected, then click the option “Select a different phone” and make sure to specify the right one.
5. Now, start downloading by allowing the application to install in your device. However, depending to the phone different option may appear, but no need to woRry go on clicking “Yes“.
6. When the downloading and installation process ends, go to following locations to find eBuddy.
* games or java applications
Now get the engine running with eBuddy.
This article is also solution for
eBuddy mobile messanger download
Use ebuddy mobile messanger
Find Out Which Version of Android is Your Phone Running
Knowing the version of your android is really...
Hide Folders in Nokia/Java Phones Without Any Software
Have you ever wanted to hide folders in your ...