Different Ways To Open Task Manager
Categories : Windows
Difficulty : Easy
Commonly, we open Task Manager when some programs stops responding. To close unresponsive program we press Ctrl+Alt+Del (shortcut key to open task manager), and close the program. Most of us use the same command to open task manger.
Beside this command there are others simple ways to open task manger. Those command can be use when virus disable the Ctrl+Alt+Del key.
Various command to open Task Manager:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc key to open Task Manager.
- Right-click on Task Bar which is located at the bottom of the screen, click over Task Manager to run task manager.
- Through Run command, it’s easy to open task manager. Click on start button, click on Run and type taskmgr and hit enter.
um wp-image-1559″ title=”Run Task Manager” src=”http://www.sitecheat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/task-manager2-300×128.jpg” alt=”Run Task Manager” width=”300″ height=”128″ />
- Creating shortcut key is another way to open task manager. On desktop screen, click right button click of mouse and click on New and then click on shortcut, a pop up window will open.
- On the location paste this C:/windows/system32/taskmgr.exe to create short cut button on desktop.
Those are really simple tricks to open task manager and alternate options for Ctrl+Alt+Del.
This article is also solution for
Various Tips To Open Task Manager
Secret Commands To Open Task Manager
Commands To Run Task Manager
Task Manager Commands