Creating Free Apple Account
Categories : Apple
Difficulty : Medium
As we all know that iTunes has lots of free content, but when you want to download it you need to enter your credit card information. Though iTunes is known for paid downloads of it’s contents, it has tons of free contents also. To get those free content, you just need to get a free apple account. And you can get it by just following these simple steps.
1. First of all, get iTunes installed in your computer.
First, make sure you have iTunes installed. If you don’t already have it, download and install it with the default settings.
Now open iTunes, and click the iTunes Store link on the left.
2. Click the App Store link on the top of this page.
3. Go to free app to download by scrolling to Free Apps box on the right side, and click on the Free button that appears when you hover over it.
4. A popup will open asking you to sign in with your Apple ID. Click “Create New Account”.
5. Click Continue.
heat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/itunes-4.png” alt=”" width=”491″ height=”276″ />
6. Check the box to accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Continue.
7. Fill up the required fields and click Continue.
8. Now, you will be asked to provide a payment method. Click the last option “None”. And you will asked to enter your billing address. Simply enter your normal billing address and click “Create Apple ID” and your account will be created!
An email will be sent to you to verify your account…
Click on the link in your email to verify your account, iTunes will launch and enter the Apple ID and Password you just created.
Your account is successfully created!
This article is also solution for
Free Apple Account
Set Up An iTunes Store Account
Get Free Content From iTunes Store
Create iTunes Account Without Credit Card