Backup Hotmail Emails
Categories : Hotmail
Difficulty : Easy
Windows Live Mail Backup 2.8d
Your Hotmail emails might contain several important information related to your business or other projects. Until you want to use your acc0unt your emails are in safe position. But what if you want to delete or cut your connection with Hotmail account? Or What if you mistakenly open the Hotmail account and someone deletes it? Along with your account, all of your emails and messages will be deleted which has a great importance to you. This will obviously lead you to frustration and distress. So, it will be clever if you store and create backup of your emails and messages on your computer. Or sometimes failure in hard drive or milicious virus attack can also cost you the data loss.
So it’s important that you have all the backups of your hotmail emails and message.
How to back up hotmail emails?
In order to back up hotmail emails, first you need to have a email program installed on your computer. Email programs like Windows Live Mail will work for you if you are using Windows XP. To download Backup windows live mail go to link here:
Now after you hav
e downloaded the version of windows live mail, you should know how to use it to backup emails and messages.
- First you need to create a new folder where you want to store the data and other information and it will be easier for you if you rename the folder as windows live mail backup.
- Now, go to downloads at My Documents to view the downloaded windows live mail and install it.
- To copy the messages Export function is used. So, go to the file menu and click on Export and then go to the messages. In order to get the windows live tool bar, press Alt key.
- After clicking on message a pop up window will appear and click on Microsoft Windows Live Mail and click Next to proceed.
- Now, you will be asked to export the message to your new folder or windows live mail backup folder that you have created before. To do that click on the browse button. I guess windows live mail backup folder is empty.
- After you select the folder and exported the messages, the entire path of the folder will be shown. Then click Next.
- Now you can also export all emails at once or select the files individually. But exporting All folders is recommended. Click on Next.
- After exporting the emails to the folder to your computer, it will take some time as there might be hundreds of emails and massages inside your mailbox. So, wait for some time with a more patience.
- As soon as the exporting process completes, click on Finish button.
By this time, you have your windows live mail backup and you can copy it to your external hard drive or storage device.
This article is also solution for
Save Hotmail Email
Hotmail Email Backup
Email Backup For Hotmail
Save your Hotmail Email